Senior Business Consultant
Work From Anywhere (Remote)
Digital health innovator Zyter|TruCare is seeking a Senior Business Consultant to drive the functional implementation of enterprise solutions by analyzing client operations and health care delivery models to determine opportunities to streamline processes and automate where appropriate. A successful candidate will enable customer success by fostering customer adoption of ZTC’s product suite, aimed at optimized operations.
The attributes that will contribute successfully to this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive the functional implementation of TruCare Enterprise Platform by gathering business and functional requirements, performing assessment of customer requirements, recommending process improvements, performing testing and providing support during implementation.
- Perform assessment of customer requirements against baseline system offerings to identify and document fits versus gaps.
- Gather and document workflow, high-level and detailed business and functional requirements by guiding clients through their workflow processes in alignment with product capability.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Perform system demonstrations to customer subject matter experts in support of workflow and product alignment review efforts.
- Work with implementation team to recommend business process improvements that minimize potential application changes.
- Develop and maintain test plans, conduct system testing, and document results for system process improvements.
- Collaborate with business sponsors and ZTC program management to define and manage the scope, requirements analysis and implementation of projects.
- Use ZTC GUI software tools to design workflows, screens, and fields based on gathered business requirements.
- Develop understanding of TruCare technical aspects to effectively align business requirements with the technical solution architecture while managing the implementation scope and complexity.
- Understanding of the Implementation Project Plan to drive functional activities to successful completion and guide the client on any implication of changing schedule and timeline.
- Expeditiously and effectively escalate any concerns that arise over the course of the implementation that could potentially stem from or lead to misaligned customer and ZTC expectations.
- Identify areas for process improvement within implementation process and work on continuous improvement internal initiatives to drive continuous improvement projects for implementation operations.
- Become subject matter expert on new TruCare Functionality and support Product and Quality assurance team during the release process. Participate in internal group meetings.
- Contribute to writing specifications and design documents for the products.
- Support Quality Assurance and product management to construct, manage, and execute test plans, scripts and bug identification; as needed.
- Support the creation of training collateral to train super users on product interface.
- Problem Solving acumen
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Appetite for problem solving and participating in an ongoing process improvement culture.
- Desire to tackle issues through collaborative initiatives with strategic impact and mid to long term horizon, resulting in scalability driven solutions.
- Ability to understand and adapt to shifting priorities across projects and intelligently identify and prioritize required efforts.
- Ability to clearly, concisely and consistently communicate all issues to all parties (internal and external).
- Represent ZTC in all interactions, both internal and external.
- Self-starter with a date driven delivery mentality.
- High degree of engagement, including but not limited to:
- Availability and accessibility.
- Readiness and willingness to be take on initiatives above and beyond their job responsibilities.
- Active participation in activities above and beyond their job function.
- Impactful contributions in the initiatives within which they are involved.
- Desire continually to learn and enhance TruCare and implementation acumen.
- Desire to establish consistency and raise standards in implementation delivery.
- Knowledge Management
- Ability to stay up to date on TruCare Product Capabilities, Health Care Industry trends and standards, client initiatives, and Business Consultancy tools and practices.
- Research and develop definition for industry and product related requirements including industry accreditation metrics (e.g., NCQA, URAC, HEDIS, etc.).
- Perform market research and provide insight on industry directions and related impact to customers and the product.
- Commitment focused with a no excuses approach to all of the above.
- Customer sensitivity and awareness.
- Previous extensive experience working as a Business Analyst or Consultant required.
- Understanding that the role requires work beyond the standard 40-hour week; perhaps during extended durations.
Background & Experience
- A well-qualified candidate would possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related field.
- Masters degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience as a business analyst or consultant.
- Experience in health care, insurance, or similar regulated industry preferred.
- License/Certification: Registered Nurse License preferred. Experience working for a Health Plan or similar preferred.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of enterprise systems preferred.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred.
- Knowledge of JIRA/Atlassian tools beneficial.
- Ability to travel to Customer location if needed (low frequency)
Perks and Benefits
Our company values are a set of core beliefs held by our organization. They drive how and why we do the things we do. While our business plans and strategies may change, our core values remain unchanged.
Team Building Camps
Servicing around the globe
Zyter|TruCare offers purpose-built technology and services