ZyterHome™ is a comprehensive remote patient monitoring (RPM) solution for doctors to care for patients by actively managing, monitoring, and tracking patient health conditions remotely. Integrated with the Zyter Digital Healthcare platform, ZyterHome consists of patient-facing 4G-enabled devices to seamlessly track and transmit a patient’s physiologic data. ZyterHome provides the opportunity for provider practices to improve patient care and increase ancillary revenues through the use of Medicare-covered RPM services that are billable using CPT Codes 99453,
99454, 99457 and 99458.
Improved Patient Care
Remote patient monitoring with ZyterHome helps providers ensure high quality patient care.
- Physicians/clinical staff receive notification alerts of abnormal patient data values
- Initiate a virtual telehealth patient encounter with one click from the provider dashboard
- Increase the potential for early intervention, thereby decreasing the likelihood of acute episodes
- Increases patient participation and engagement in managing their own conditions
Intuitive Provider Dashboard. Multiple Devices.
ZyterHome provides monitoring of patients between office visits with data available through an intuitive provider dashboard.
Add Ancillary Revenue
Remote monitoring of patient physiological data enables providers to increase ancillary revenue while collaborating proactively with patients.
- Remote patient monitoring with ZyterHome meets 2020 guidelines from the CMS Remote Physiologic Monitoring Program
- The use of Medicare-covered RPM services are billable using CPT Codes 99453, 99454, 99457 and 99458
- ZyterHome tracks every 20-minute increment of time spent viewing RPM data and reports monthly totals to reduce administrative overhead and simplify billing
Potential Medicare Reimbursement
$22.93 one time reimbursement for each enrolled patient*
Supplied Medical Device(s), Daily Recordings or Alert Transmission
$76.25 per patient per month (PPPM)*
Increase Practice Efficiencies and Growth
Since providers can quickly access and review all home monitoring device data on the ZyterHome dashboard, managing care plans for patients with chronic conditions is much easier. In addition, with more time available in their day, providers can allocate it to those patients that need it most.
- Patients can receive digital monitoring devices in just a few days
- Rapid scalability to accommodate an entire patient population
- Efficiently triage patient care based on the needs of all of your patients – both at office appointments and at home
- Grow your practice and increase ancillary revenue
Enroll patients online with e-signature for individuals or groups*
Prior to device shipment and activation, a dedicated Operations Center helps with practice onboarding and training
Zyter automatically ships pre-configured, pre-assigned 4G-enabled medical devices to enrolled patients.
Devices transmit physiologic data to the ZyterHome platform – no setup or mobile device required
Providers review patient data and track RPM-related increments of time on an intuitive dashboard
*Optional bulk patient enrollment is available from Zyter to individual practices. Contact us for details.