Integrating ZyterHealth™ with Casenet’s TruCare®
Easier Provider-Payer Collaboration. Better Patient Outcomes.
The move towards value-based healthcare is driving a new collaborative relationship between payers and providers to bring about better patient outcomes and satisfaction at a lower cost. Better care requires better collaboration – and that means making all types of patient data collected by clinicians and care coordinators accessible, visible, and sharable securely across disparate systems. Fortunately, the ZyterHealth platform offers next-generation care team collaboration today.
In 2021, Zyter acquired Casenet’s TruCare population health management solution, a complete enterprise solution spanning care management, utilization management, as well as appeals and grievances. The integration of TruCare with ZyterHealth delivers a combined clinical and care management workflow with deep integration of patient EHR data, telehealth services, remote patient monitoring, and care coordination data on a single, secure collaboration platform. In contrast to just treating the disease, Zyter makes whole patient care possible by giving physicians and care coordinators the same 360-degree view of each patient across disparate systems. As such, care teams can more efficiently meet the shared goal of promptly identifying and addressing the full scope of the patient’s healthcare needs for improved outcomes at lower costs.
A Better Way to Collaborate and Deliver Care
The ZyterHealth platform with population health integration gives physicians and care coordinators alike all of the rich patient data – both physiological and social – to help them see the big picture of the patient’s healthcare experience. Working together with secure, context-aware collaboration tools, the care team can more quickly identify and respond to possible emergent situations and improve patient outcomes while satisfying payer requirements for value-based care.
- TruCare – The comprehensive TruCare population health management solution bridges the gap between clinical and population health systems. This makes it easier and more efficient for care teams to identify opportunities to coordinate and enhance the quality of care and patient satisfaction. Along with advanced capabilities in the areas of case management, disease management, utilization management, the TruCare Analytics application uses machine learning to model risk, identify populations, and provide segmentation to help care coordinators quickly identify patients at risk and make more informed population health decisions.
- Zyter Telehealth™ – Easily adopted by physicians and patients alike, Zyter Telehealth offers healthcare organizations of all sizes a full range of secure, HIPAA-compliant telehealth and collaborative communication services. Zyter’s telehealth solutions enable secure virtual engagement as well as ER consultations, remote patient monitoring at home for post-acute care and chronic conditions, and care team/patient collaboration through secure mobile communication integrated with hospital EHR systems.
- Zyter Remote Patient Monitoring™ – Zyter Remote Patient Monitoring combines the near real-time wireless connectivity of RPM with telehealth services on the secure ZyterHealth platform to help physicians monitor the well-being and safety of post-surgical patients recovering at home as well as those with chronic conditions. Care coordinators can also view RPM data on the ZyterHealth platform, and then reach out to the physician and the patient if there appears to be an issue. Zyter RPM offers continuous monitoring coupled with customizable alerts, electronic health record (EHR) integration, and secure collaborative communication between patients and physicians and care coordinators.
- Zyter Secure Collaboration Platform with EHR Integration – The Zyter DigitalHealth platform enables secure communication via video, chat, voice and text between physicians and care coordinators, as well as with patients. Zyter’s context-aware capability enables care team members to securely access and share a patient’s health history, medication list, and test results from hospital’s EHR system, along with a patient’s care management data, during a secure chat or video call. As a result, physicians and care coordinators can collaborate more effectively to enhance the quality of patient care, patient safety, and bring about better outcomes. Additionally, care coordinators can bring the same personalized face-to-face patient interactions of traditional in-home visits to virtual visits.
ZyterHealth with Case Management Workflow: Treating the Whole Patient
Zyter-Casenet Collaboration Workflow
Reducing the occurrences of post-surgery infections and incidents that require ER visits or hospital readmissions is paramount for optimal patient outcomes, patient satisfaction, and optimal reimbursement for value-based care. But even the best care plan with life-saving medication or restorative physical therapy can’t be effective if the patient isn’t compliant with taking the prescription or has no transportation to therapy sessions. That’s how care management data is vital to treating the whole patient.
The ZyterHealth platform with integrated TruCare care management gives physicians and care coordinators the physiological patient data as well as the care management or “social” data to cover all aspects of patient recovery. When alerted to a spike in a patient’s blood pressure through the Zyter RPM solution, for example, what is the cause? Does the dosage need to be adjusted, or could it be that the patient has been taking the medication incorrectly – or perhaps not taking it at all because the patient cannot afford it or cannot get to the pharmacy to fill the prescription?
Easy access to patient analytics enables everyone on the care team to quickly identify at-risk patients and then collaborate to answer key questions before the patient’s situation becomes emergent. For example, using Zyter within the TruCare dashboard, a care coordinator working on the case of a member struggling with obesity can easily reach out and communicate with the patient’s medical team to request a dietary consultation. In turn, physicians can easily click on the integrated TruCare app through the Zyter RPM dashboard to send secure messages or emails to the patient’s care coordinator.
As a result, physicians can make more informed care decisions faster – and care coordinators can alert physicians to non-clinical patient issues – by having a global view of the patient on a single platform. It all adds up to better healthcare for the patient, reduced healthcare costs for patients and payers, increased patient satisfaction, and cost efficiencies for physicians in a value-based healthcare arrangement.
Secure and Compliant Across All Systems
All of the data sharing, collaboration, and communication features of the ZyterHealth platform are HIPAA, FedRAMP and FISMA compliant with Authority to Operate (ATO) at U.S. Department of Defense facilities. Data across all telehealth and RPM devices is transmitted via the 256-bit AES encryption standard to ensure compliance with data privacy standards.
Zyter Integration Platform: EDI, HL7 ad FHIR
- End-to-end EDI X12 healthcare functionality for payers, hospitals, medical groups, ACOs and managed care organizations
- Connect and reconcile multiple sources of healthcare data
- HIPAA L1-L7 validation and custom rules
- Support for multiple versions of HL7
- Out-of-the-box connectivity to leading EHR and provider systems
- Patient lifecycle integration
- Highly scalable to support large volumes
- Complete FHIR solution with FHIR server
- All FHIR resources and API available
- FHIR 4.X support
- Over 16000×12 to FHIR and HL7 to FHIR mapped API
- Provider and payer data integration
- SMART on FHIR integration
CMS INTEROPERABILITY (CURES ACT)
Patient Access API, Provider Directory API, Payer-to-Payer Exchange, Federal-State Data Exchange
Benefits for Physicians, Care Coordinators, and Patients
- Integrates physiological and care management data for whole patient care to help clinicians and care coordinators identify at-risk patients and make more informed care decisions
- Helps care teams intervene on emergent situations faster to reduce post-surgery ER visits and hospital readmissions
- Meets value-based care requirements for better patient outcomes at a lower cost
- Provides context-aware collaboration with EHR integration for a streamlined clinical workflow
- Enables telehealth video visits for care coordinators when in-home visits are not possible
Learn how Zyter and Casenet can help you bridge the gap of secure data sharing and collaboration between clinical teams and care coordinators, improving patient outcomes, satisfaction and value-based healthcare reimbursement. For more information on the Zyter DigitalHealth™ platform with TruCare, visit www.zyter.com.
LLC Casenet, a Zyter company, provides a comprehensive suite of enterprise care management products for commercial, Medicaid, Medicare, TPA, provider/ACO and specialty provider organizations that have multiple lines of business and that require comprehensive configurations for each member population. Healthcare organizations rely on Casenet’s population health management products to improve care coordination and the quality and delivery of care through enhanced case, disease, utilization, and home and communitybased services management. Casenet products enable organizations to adapt quickly to changing market and regulatory dynamics, and to identify and target populations with risk characteristics with specific care management programs – taking the first step toward better individual health and total population health management. For more information, please visit www.casenetllc.com.
Schedule a discovery call to learn how our platform, products and industry-specific solutions could help your business.