Epic App Orchard Business Analyst
- Business Analyst support to other teams related to medical devices and Epic App Orchard. The Business Analyst responsibilities include (but are not limited to) managing projects from ideation to operationalization, cross-functional stakeholder meeting facilitation, business and functional requirements gathering and documenting, compiling work breakdown structures and knowledge creation.
- Provides input into establishing new and streamlining existing policies and procedures pertaining to deployment, security and maintenance of the supported devices.
- Provides input into standards and guidance on best practices.
- Supports devices in platforms that may include various EHRs.
- Obtains and documents business and functional requirements for integrated devices including details related to installations, upgrades, patching, deployment, monitoring, configuration, securing and troubleshooting.
- Creates knowledge artifacts for problem tracing, performance tuning, and troubleshooting of problems related to the supported devices. The Analyst will also assist in identifying, documenting, and seeking resolution of the root cause of those problems.
- Provides estimates for feasibility, costs, time, and work effort needed to design and implement complex technical solutions.
- Work as a resource within cross-functional teams on projects with medium to large scope.
- Identifies opportunities to transfer knowledge to other groups and facilitates knowledge transfer.
- Responsible for the creation and updating of any related support tickets with Epic Support and functioning as a primary point of contact for joint troubleshooting efforts.
- 3 years work experience, with a focus on strategy, standardization, process creation and adherence to governance policies. Work in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Experience collaborating and facilitating initiatives with technical and non-technical leadership on projects throughout all stages from ideation to operationalization.
- Capable of communicating technical information both verbally and in writing to various technical and non-technical audiences.
- Relevant experience supporting healthcare applications (i.e. Electronic Health Record systems) is preferred.
- Work experience supporting the Epic EHR system is desired.
Job application form