Remote Patient Monitoring Made Easy
ZyterHome is a comprehensive remote patient monitoring (RPM) solution for doctors to care for patients by actively managing, monitoring, and tracking their health conditions remotely. Integrated with the Zyter Digital Healthcare platform, ZyterHome consists of patient-facing 4G-enabled devices to seamlessly track and transmit a patient’s physiological data.
Zyter makes it easy for provider practices to improve the overall quality of patient care and expand their offerings with remote patient monitoring (RPM).
How it Works
Improved Patient Care
Remote patient monitoring with ZyterHome helps providers ensure high quality patient care.
- Physicians/clinical staff receive notification alerts of abnormal patient data values
- Initiate a virtual telehealth patient encounter from the provider dashboard
- Increase the potential for early intervention, thereby decreasing the likelihood of a serious or life-threatening situation
- Increases patient participation and engagement in managing their own conditions
Increase Practice Efficiencies and Growth
Since providers can quickly access and review all home monitoring device data on the ZyterHome dashboard, managing care plans for patients with chronic conditions is much easier. In addition, with more time available in their day, providers can allocate it to those patients that need it most.
- Patients can receive digital monitoring devices in just a few days
- Rapid scalability to accommodate an entire patient population
- Efficiently triage patient care based on the needs of all of your patients – both at office appointments and at home
One Dashboard. Multiple Remote Patient Monitoring Devices.
ZyterHome provides remote monitoring of patients between office visits with device data available through an intuitive provider dashboard.
Remote Patient Monitoring and Medicare
Provider practices using ZyterHome may be reimbursed for remote patient monitoring services by Medicare using CPT Codes 99453, 99454, 99457 and 99458.
Visit the CMS website to learn more about potential Medicare reimbursement using ZyterHome.
$23.74 one time
reimbursement for each
Device(s), Daily Recordings
or Alert Transmission
$78.08 per patient per
*2021 reimbursement rates are for the Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia area. Rates vary nationally by location.
Get RPM Support with ZyterHome Assist
ZyterHome Assist is a complimentary, optional support service for provider practices that helps enroll patients and answers all of their questions about usage and their device(s). It’s the easiest way to ensure a great patient experience with ZyterHome remote patient monitoring without taking any time from your clinical staff.